Best of Srilanka Group Tour
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Colombo 1N, Kelaniya, Pinnawala, Dambulla 1N, Sigiriya, Matale, Kandy 2N, Peradeniya, Nuwara Eliya 1N, Hakgala, Bentota 1N
Maldives is the ultimate getaway for those looking for an escape to a destination that resembles paradise. Here, you find incredible white-sand beaches, a spectacular marine life and luxurious avenues everywhere you look. Besides its amazing natural beauty which allures tourists in large numbers, it’s also one of the highly sought after watersports destinations of the world. Sri Lanka is another destination which lures the tourists with its diverse landscapes, beautiful beaches, ancient Buddhist ruins, shopping avenues and much more. The Maldives and Sri Lanka Tour consisting of 6 nights and 7days takes you on an exciting ride filled with adventure, surprises and awesome memories.
Arrive in Colombo. Proceed to Kelaniya. Visit the Kelaniya Raja Maha Viharaya , a famous Buddha temple built in the 3rd century B.C. Also visit a shrine dedicated to Vibushana, king Ravanas brother, who allied with Rama in the struggle to rescue Sita. City orientation tour of Colombo including 100 years old clock tower, British built colonial buildings, Hindu and Buddhist temple and the Bandaranaike Memorial International. Free time for shopping in the House of Fashion mall.
Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage, a home to the retired and orphaned Elephants. Later, visit the Dambulla rock temple - The ancient caves and the tallest Buddha statue. Arrive in Dambulla in the evening.
Visit the the Sigiriya rock fortress - Lion rock and Frescoes of the Heavenly Maidens at Sigiriya. Proceed to Kandy via Matale to visit a famous spice garden. Arrive Kandy in the evening.
Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, Kandy Lake, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy Town, Bazaar, Arts and Crafts center, Gems museum and Lapidary. Enjoy the traditional Sri Lankan dance show in the evening.
Proceed to Nuwara Eliya, en-route Hakgala & visit the Anjaneyar (Hanuman) temple of Ramayana Trail in Ramboda, followed by a visit to tea factory. Visit the Sita Amman Temple - according to tradition, the site is associated with Sita of the Ramayanaepic. Ancient statues of Rama and Sita can be seen on a side of the temple. Later visit the Hakgala Botanical Gardens (Ashok Vatika)- one of the pleasure gardens of King Ravana. Arrive in Nuwara Eliya in the evening.
Proceed to Bentota. Enjoy the boat ride in Bentota.
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
|Per Person Cost||Jan Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 68999||7, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 27, 29||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||Feb Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 29||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||March Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||7, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 27, 29||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||April Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24,||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||May Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||2, 8, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24,||Mumbai|
|City||Hotel Name||Halt Night|
|Kandy||Swiss Residence or Serene Grand Villa or Thilanka Hotel or OZO Kandy||2 Nights|
|NUWARA ELIYA||The Firs or Hotels Jojos or Unique Cottages or Similar||1 Night|
|Colombo||Ozo Colombo or GSM Colombo or Galadari Hotel or Renuka City Hotel or Similar||1 Night|
|Dambulla||Thilanka Resort & Spa or Dambale Boutique Chalets or Amaya Lake at Dambulla or Similar||1 Night|
|Kandy||Suisse Hotel or Randholee Resort and Spa or Thilanka Hotel or Similar||1 Night|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Return Airfare Mumbai to Mumbai / Ahmedabad
- Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary. Visa
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Insurance for above 60 Years
- All Sightseeing by SIC Basis
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places
- Services of the Tour Manager cum Chauffeur from first day to the last day of the tour
- Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges
- Government Service Taxes 5.60%
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Portage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- In Malaysia portion Genting Highlands & Kualalumpur stay might be interchange depend upon the travel dates.
- Extra water bottle charges.
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...