Best of Srilanka Senior Citizen
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Colombo 1N, Kelaniya, Pinnawala, Dambulla 1N, Sigiriya, Matale, Kandy 2N, Peradeniya, Nuwara Eliya 1N, Hakgala, Bentota 1N
Opt for Grand Tour of Sri Lanka if you want to explore the popular destinations as well as their attractions in the least possible time. This tour package of 6 nights and 7 days is going to take you to some extremely culturally rich places of Dambulla, Sigriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Beruwala. You will not only explore a world heritage site but will also enjoy fun activities at the beach.
- Observe captive elephant breeding at the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Pinnawela
- Guided tour to the popular Dambulla Rock Temple at Dambulla
- Day-trip to the world heritage site of the remains of the Royal Palace at Polonnaruwa
- Admire the natural beauty of Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka’s hill resort
Arrive in Colombo. Proceed to Anuradhapura, Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage, a home to the retired and orphaned Elephants. Later Proceed to Anuradhapura, First Capital of Sri Lanka in the 3rd Century BC. Declared as a World Heritage Site.
Visit Sri Maha Bodhi, the oldest historically documented tree in the world, the Brazen Palace, Dagobas, Ruwanwelisaya, Abeygiri & Jetawana Monasteries, finely preserved rock-cut statues of Lord Buddha and ruins of palaces, Isurumuniya rock temple. Proceed to Dambulla. Enroute visit the Sigiriya rock fortress – Lion rock and Frescoes of the Heavenly Maidens at Sigiriya. Arrive in Dambulla in the evening.
Visit the the Sigiriya rock fortress - Lion rock and Frescoes of the Heavenly Maidens at Sigiriya. Proceed to Kandy via Matale to visit a famous spice garden. Arrive Kandy in the evening.
Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, Kandy Lake, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy Town, Bazaar, Arts and Crafts center, Gems museum and Lapidary. Enjoy the traditional Sri Lankan dance show in the evening.
Proceed to Nuwara Eliya, en-route Hakgala & visit the Anjaneyar (Hanuman) temple of Ramayana Trail in Ramboda, followed by a visit to tea factory. Visit the Sita Amman Temple - according to tradition, the site is associated with Sita of the Ramayanaepic. Ancient statues of Rama and Sita can be seen on a side of the temple. Later visit the Hakgala Botanical Gardens (Ashok Vatika)- one of the pleasure gardens of King Ravana. Arrive in Nuwara Eliya in the evening.
Proceed to Bentota. Enjoy the boat ride in Bentota.
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
|Per Person Cost||Jan Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 68999||7, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 27, 29||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||Feb Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 29||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||March Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||7, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 27, 29||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||April Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24,||Mumbai|
|Per Person Cost||May Departure Dates||Traveling From|
|₹ 64999||2, 8, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24,||Mumbai|
|City||Hotel Name||Halt Night|
|Kandy||Swiss Residence or Serene Grand Villa or Thilanka Hotel or OZO Kandy||2 Nights|
|NUWARA ELIYA||The Firs or Hotels Jojos or Unique Cottages or Similar||1 Night|
|Colombo||Ozo Colombo or GSM Colombo or Galadari Hotel or Renuka City Hotel or Similar||1 Night|
|Dambulla||Thilanka Resort & Spa or Dambale Boutique Chalets or Amaya Lake at Dambulla or Similar||1 Night|
|Kandy||Suisse Hotel or Randholee Resort and Spa or Thilanka Hotel or Similar||1 Night|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Return Airfare Mumbai to Mumbai / Ahmedabad
- Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary. Visa
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Insurance for above 60 Years
- All Sightseeing by SIC Basis
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places
- Services of the Tour Manager cum Chauffeur from first day to the last day of the tour
- Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges
- Government Service Taxes 5.60%
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Portage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- In Malaysia portion Genting Highlands & Kualalumpur stay might be interchange depend upon the travel dates.
- Extra water bottle charges.
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...