Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Munnar 2 Night(s) - Thekkady 1 Night(s) - Allepey 1 Night(s)
Welcome to the God Own Country Kerala. You will find palm-fringed beaches adjoint the Arabian Sea. Kerala is also blessed with scenic Hills and backwater. Kerala having and very rich history of the region, which shows by long old centuries palaces and shrines this all will make your holiday amazing and meorable. Ahead to this amazing Holiday by Veena Tours and witness for Backwater, beaches, hills & Wildlife century. During this 4 Night 5 Days Lovely Kerala tour package you will explore more Munnar, Kumarakom and Kovalam at the top. You will also can visit Tata Tea Museum in Munnar. Also visit the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Naiper Museum and Chitra Gallery.
Get picked-up from Cochin airport/railway station and proceed to Munnar. Rest of the day is at leisure. You may visit the local market in the evening (on your own).
After breakfast, go for a sightseeing tour of Munnar and visit the Tata Tea Museum (closed on Monday) and Eravikulam National Park (park closes for breeding season, tentative months are Jan-Feb). Drive past beautiful tea gardens of Munnar.
After breakfast, drive today to Thekkady. In the afternoon, you may explore Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
After breakfast, take a Spice Plantation Tour which will last for an hour. Later, you may indulge in some spice shopping. After that proceed for Alleppey.
After breakfast, drive to Cochin for your drop to Airport / Railway Station.
|Per Person Cost||3* Hotels||4*Hotels||5*Hotels|
|Minimum 02 Pax||24999||26999||44999|
|Munnar||Hotel Hill View||Munnar Terrace Green||The Panoramic Gateway|
|Thekkady||Spice Inn||Holiday Vista||Kofiland|
|Alleppey||Grand Ayur Island Reosrt||Deshadan Backwater Resort||Lake Palace Luxury Backwater Resort|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers on Private Basis
- Return Airfare
- All Airport Taxes
- Buffet Breakfast
- All sightseeing and transfer as per the itinerary Disposal basis
- You will get a car for your Intra/Inter city transfers from Cochin to Munnar to Thekkady to Allepey to Cochin covering famous sightseeing points as explained in the itinerary.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91-9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...