Odisha (Orissa) Tour Package
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Bhubaneswar - Ratnagiri - Lalitgiri - Udaigiri - Dhauli - Pipli - Raghurajpur - Puri - Konark - Chilika - Gopalpur - Bhubaneswar
Odisha or Orissa is one of the lovely state located in Eastern part of country on the bay of Bengal and East coast. This State having lots of things to Explore. One of the famous Dham called Jaganath Puri also in Odissa, where number of traveller visiting every year. This is an also heritage sites with lots of different cultures. This Odissa tour 6 night 7 days will covery maximum places which is very famous for tourist which includes that include Bhubaneswar (Capital City), Ratnagiri, Lalitgiri, Udaigiri, Dhauli, Pipli, Raghurajpur, Puri, Konark, Chilika and Gopalpur – the beautiful beach holiday destination at 2 hours picturesque drive away from Bhubaneswar.
- Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar (Mukteswar temple, one of the most prominent temples of Bhubaneswar,
- Ratnagiri ( has a rich concentration of Buddhist antiquities ), Lalitgiri ( oldest Buddhist center of Odisha (Orissa) ) & Udaigiri ( largest Buddhist complexes in Odisha (Orissa)
- Dhauli ( the peace pagoda ), Pipli ( the applique work village ) & Raghurajpur ( artisan village )
- Chilika lake at Barkul ( the largest Ramsar site of Asia and famous for its migratory birds
- Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain
On arrival at Bhubaneswar airport you will be met received by our representative. Then transfer to hotel. Later half day sightseeing of famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar (Mukteswar temple, one of the most prominent temples of Bhubaneswar, has been constructed in the style that is quite similar to the one used in the Kalinga School of Temple Architecture and known as the gem of Orissan Oriya architecture ), Rajarani temple. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
After breakfast drive to the diamond triangle of Odisha (Orissa) - Ratnagiri ( has a rich concentration of Buddhist antiquities ), Lalitgiri ( oldest Buddhist center of Odisha (Orissa) ) & Udaigiri ( largest Buddhist complexes in Odisha (Orissa) ). Return back to Bhubaneswar. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
Morning after breakfast drive to Puri en-route visit Dhauli ( the peace pagoda ), Pipli ( the applique work village ) & Raghurajpur ( artisan village ). On arrival at Puri check in to the hotel. Later visit to Jagannath temple ( non hindus are not allowed ) / Relax on the golden beach of Puri. Overnight at Puri.
Morning after breakfast drive to Konark to visit the Sun temple ( one of the world famous heritage site ). Enroute visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach. Return back to Puri. Evening visit to beach market. Overnight at Puri.
Morning drive to Chilika lake at Barkul ( the largest Ramsar site of Asia and famous for its migratory birds coming from distantce places ). Take the boat cruise to visit the birds island & temple island. Then proceed to Gopalpur and check in to the hotel. Overnight at Gopalpur.
Morning visit to Sonapur beach. Then drive back to Bhubaneswar and visit to Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain caves ( oldest rock cut caves ). Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
Morning check out from the hotel and transfer to airport for onwards journey.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- Dinner at Puri
- Free use of Swimming pool, Fitness centre & Games room.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the stay.
- Return airport transfers by private car..
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...