Short Golden Triangle Tour
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination Covered:Delhi (1) – Agra (1) – Jaipur (1)
Visit the palace of the exquisite city with walls of marble and granite in the amount of miniature paintings, and decorated with tiles, windows and mirrors. A part of the palace is now a museum. There are several Mahal (Palace) and courses in the City Palace complex, connected by transitions. Rooms women Zenana Mahal, are particularly interesting, with beautiful windows and niches
- Jagdish Temple: The majestic Jagdish Temple, built in 1652, is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. The outer walls and towers of the temple are covered with beautiful sculptures and the temple visit in active use, and prayers.
- Saheliyon ki Badi: This is an elegant garden, the garden of the ladies called said to have developed a group of eight young assistant who accompanied a princess to Udaipur as part of her dowry women
- Vintage car collection: visit the famous collection of antique and classic cars of the Maharaja of Udaipur, Erbe in a tower garage. The garage was built at the time no one else in Udaipur car owners and has a Shell gas pum original Burma
On arrival at Airport / Railway station, meet our representative and proceed to Hotel for Check in. Delhi is a city built and re-built seven times over several centuries. The capital city today marries the quaint and unique elements of different historical eras with the pace of the bustling, growing economy. At every turn of the road, the past and the present coexist. Later proceed for city Tour of NEW DELHI - drive past the stately government buildings of the British Era designed by Lutyen’s, including the Indian Gate & the Presidential Palace. Continue onto the beautiful Humayun’s tomb of the Mughal era & thereafter visit the towering minaret of Qutab Minar. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Agra en-route visit the Jama Masjid and Red Fort. Later continue drive to Agra. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Akbarabad, as Agra was known during the Mughal era, is home to some of the most magnificent Mughal architectures. Situated on the banks of river Yamuna, the monumental beauty of Agra has inspired countless people around the world. This third largest city of the state of Uttar Pradesh is home to three UNESCO world heritage sites. Later Proceed to Visit to the world - famous Taj Mahal - or literally "Crown of Palaces" was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. After that visit, the Red Fort built by three generations of Mughal Emperors between 1565 and 1573. It housed both the presidential Palaces of the Royal family, and the military quarters. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive to Jaipur En-route Fatehpur Sikri - the extraordinary city built by Akbar the Great, deserted 14 years later, but which, during its brief span, exceeded London in both grandeur and population. After visit continue drive to Jaipur. Arrive & Check into the hotel. Jaipur: Beautiful palaces, forts and colourful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is famous for its magnanimous hospitality. Evening explore colorful local market. Overnight at Hotel
After Breakfast, Visit Amber - the ancient capital of the Rajput Empire reaching the fort on elephant back. It is a deserted palace surrounded by majestic ramparts & the magnificent public & private rooms evidence the splendor of the rulers of 16th & 17th century Rajasthan. After that continue tour of the Pink city visiting the imposing City Palace now a museum, the ancient Observatory, The exotic Palace of the Winds & the picturesque bazaars of the walled city. Later continue drive to Delhi and departure for your onward destination.
|Per Person Cost||Standard Tour||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||10111||11555||13999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||7444||8555||11555|
|Minimum 06 Pax||5888||7111||9999|
|Delhi||Sunrise Hotel||Hotel La Vista||Hans Plaza|
|Agra||Hotel Light House||Seven Hills Tower, Agrae||Hotel Retreat|
|Jaipur||Hotel Royal View||Hotel Vesta International||Park Regis|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...