Splendid Tour to Golden Triangle
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Delhi (1) – Agra (1) – Jaipur (2)
The morning focuses on the City Palace, the official residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur is. The palace is situated in the center and takes about 2 hours to explore all cabins, museums and art exhibitions. Highlights of the City Palace include aspects; covers the door of the very decorative peacock, solid silver container in the Diwan-i-Khas and the armory with its collection of terrible weapons and opulent history of Jaipur.
- Location: North of Jaipur. Frequent buses leave from the Palace of Winds Amber Fort. Taxis are also available..
- Admission: Rs 200 for foreigners. 25 rupees for Indians. Elephant rides are Rs 900 for two people. "Amber Night" is 100 rupees per person
- Opening times: 9:00 am during the day at 16:30 and 19: 00-22: 00 hours. Note that the elephant rides only in the morning to 11:30 to be sure there are possible early to get one, because it is impossible to book in advance and the demand is high.
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey
|Per Person Cost||Standard Tour||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||11111||12555||14999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||8444||9555||12555|
|Minimum 06 Pax||6888||8111||10999|
|Delhi||Sunrise Hotel||Hotel La Vista||Hans Plaza|
|Agra||Hotel Light House||Seven Hills Tower, Agrae||Hotel Retreat|
|Jaipur||Hotel Royal View||Hotel Vesta International||Park Regis|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...