Splendours Of Sri Lanka - Winter 2017
Duration: 04 Days / 03 Nights
Destination Covered:SRI LANKA
Welcome to your VEENA WORLD TRAVEL P.LTD - Splendours of Sri Lanka - Winter 2017 tour! Your Cox & Kings representative will greet you at the meeting point at the exit. After immigration and customs, transfer comfortably to your hotel in Nuwara Eliya (check-in after 1400 hrs). En route, visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village. Overnight at the hotel in Nuwara Eliya Lunch and Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and en route, enjoy a guided orientation tour of Nuwara Eliya. See the old brick Post office, the Hill club with its hunting pictures, trophies and strict formal dinner attire, the 18-hole golf course, and a horse race course. Then, proceed to Bentota. On arrival at Bentota, enjoy a boat ride on Madu River with an opportunity to explore the river, with its beautiful mangrove tunnels and rainforest covered margins. The rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy different water sports activities on offer (at your own expense), or you can simply relax by the beach. Overnight at the hotel in Bentota. Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch and Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Today, after breakfast, check-out and proceed to your hotel in Colombo. En route, embark on a guided orientation tour of Colombo. Drive through the city and see famous places like Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square. Overnight at the hotel in Colombo. Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch and Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Today, after breakfast, proceed to the airport. On the way, enjoy your leisure time shopping at stores such as Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Noritake etc. Good times need never end! As you continue to the airport, relive the high points of your VEENA WORLD TRAVEL P.LTD- Splendours of Sri Lanka - Winter 2017 tour. We are confident you will join us again, sometime soon. Please do give us your valuable feedback on email@example.com Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Indian restaurant
Tour cost Includes:-
- Cost of your round trip Economy Class airfare.
- Airline / Airport taxes valid for the duration of the tour.
- Visa charges for Sri Lanka valid for the duration of the tour.
- Cost of your overseas travel insurance valid for the duration of the tour for passengers up to the age of 70 years.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees, excursions, and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Compulsory tips to be paid to the driver & guides.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Cost of US$ 2,50,000 granted by Reserve Bank of India under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme.
- Any increase in airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airline for ticket (presently calculated on 01 April 2017).
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during High / Festive season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, train stations, airports and seaports, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature, food and drinks not forming part of the touring groups menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in What Your Tour Price Includes box.
- GST 5% on gross bill, effective from 01st July 2017.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...