Taj Mahal with Himachal
Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
Destination Covered:Shimla (2) - Manali (3) - Chandigarh (1) - Agra (1)
- Visit to Hadimba Devi Temple
- Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery
- River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car
- Rohtang Pass (51 Km, 3 Hrs one side)
- Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding
- Excursion to Kufri
- Taj Mahal Trip
Arrival at Delhi, immediately we transfer to Manali (250 Kms. / 8 Hrs). When ever reach at Manali check into your Hotel & get fresh. Take your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast proceed on a day excursion to the Rohtang Pass also called Snow Point of Himachal – enjoy the beauty of year round snow capped mountains. The rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque town on your own. Evening free for leisure & enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali
Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Shimla by Road (9 Hrs). When ever reach at Shimla check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure & take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla
After breakfast proceed for wonderful day excursion to Kufri. In Kufri enjoy a walk through thick ceder woods to Mahasu Pick for amazing view of mighty Himalayas. Enjoy Horse riding at your own cost. You can do wonderful photography also. Evening come back to the Resort & do some shopping at very famous Mall road of Shimla. Enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Checkout from the hotel drive to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening free for shopping and own activities. O/N Hotel
After breakfast drivefrom Chandigarh to Agra and visit Tajmahal. O/N Hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing of the places in Agra. Like Agra Fort: Built by the great Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D., the fort is a masterpiece of design and construction. Within the fort are a number of exquisite buildings, including the Moti Masjid, Diwane-i-Am, Diwane-i-Khas and Musamman Burj, where the Emperor Shah Jahan died in imprisonment, besides Jahangirs Palace, Khaas Mahal and the Sheesh Mahal and drive to Delhi on the way sightseeing of Mathura and Brindavan and drop at Railway station/airport
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||19444||24111||46999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||12888||18888||42888|
|Minimum 06 Pax||11999||16555||40111|
|Manali||HOTEL RAJHANS or similar||DAFFODILS or Similar||MANU ALLAYA or Similar|
|Shimla||HOTEL RAJDOOT or similar||QUALITY INN HIMDEV or Similar||RADISSON JASS or Similar|
|Chandigarh||SUNPARK or similar||ALOFT or Similar||PARK PLAZA or Similar|
|Shimla||MANGO HOTEL or similar||HOWARD PARK PLAZA or Similar||RADISSON BLU or Similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle
- Permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Delhi - Manali Delhi by Volvo Bus
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis
- AC will not operate on Hills
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport
- Rohtang Pass tour will be at own cost, customer direct will be bear the cost
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91-9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...