The Jewels of Kingdom
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination Covered:Siem Reap 2N - Phnom Penh 2N
Price: 266 $
Veena Tours also introduce the tour for Cambodia with his famous city Siem Reap & Phnom Penh. This tour will cover your Tonle Sap Great Lake, South Gate of Angkor Thom,Phnom Bakheng Hill, Angkor Temple, Silver Pagoda, National Museum of Cambodia, Royal Palace, Wat Phnom Hill, River Front Park & many more attraction included with thi 3 Night 4 Days The Jewels of Kingdom itinerary.
Arrive Siem Reap – meet with guide for transfer to hotel. Afternoon tour to floating village and boat trip on Tonle Sap Great Lake Overnight Siem Reap.
Morning tour to South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Afternoon visit the World Seventh Wonder of Angkor Wat and view sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill. Overnight Siem Reap.
Transfer to the airport for flight to Phnom Penh. Arrive Phnom Penh– meet with guide for transfer to hotel. Afternoon half-day City Tour, National Museum of Khmer Arts, Silver Pagoda on the same ground of Royal Palace, River Front Park and renowned Wat Phnom Hill. Overnight Phnom Penh.
Morning, you have free time for individual sightseeing and shopping at Russian Market or Central market. Afternoon, transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service.
|Per Person Cost||2* Hotels||3*Hotels||4*Hotels|
|Minimum 02 Pax||USD 266 $||USD 281 $||USD 338 $|
|Siem Reap||Claremont Angkor, Prum Bayon, Ta Prohm, Angkoriana, or similar||Angkor Holiday, Royal Empire, Angkor Rivera, Starry Angkor, City River or similar||Somadevi Angkor Hotel, REE Hotel, Regency Angkor Hotel, Angkor Paradise Hotel|
|Phnom Penh||Mito Hotel, Asia Palace Hotel, Diamond Hotel, Asia Tune Hotel||Kravan Hotel, Town View Daun Penh Hotel, The Litz Hotel & Suite||Inter-Continental Hotel, Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel& Residence|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Base on Twin sharing)
- Tours with English speaking guide
- Ground transport with air-con vehicle as stated in itinerary
- Boat rental fee for tour per applicable program
- All entrance fees to tour sites throughout
- Buffet Breakfast
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$30 / pax payable upon arrival
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- International airport tax departure PNH: US$25. REP US$25 o Meals and drinks
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...